Wednesday, February 24, 2010

YOU CAN'T WIN!

You can't win at guitar playing.
You can't win at making art.
You can't win at writing.
You can't win at taking a dump.
You can't win at eating three Big Macs in twenty minutes.
You can't win with ex-wives.
You can't win over the Circuit Court.
You can't win over Judges.
You can't win over the Police Department.
You can't win at gambling.
You can't win!

Accept it, dudes and dude-ettes!
Life just ain't fair.
But it sure is fun!
I won in my fantasy football league.
I won some art awards.
I won when I married my second wife.
In my dreams I win the Hollywood starlet.
I win a brand new Harley Softail Classic.
I win the Nobel Peace Prize.
I win every fist fight.
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I!

Who gives a shit?
Nobody cares what YOU have done.
Now your feelings are hurt.
I told yah!
See?
You can't win!

1 comment:

  1. You just can't win!! LMAO!! That was AWESOME!! Sure is true, but all those big egos out there they just won't get it. LMAO!! Yes, it sure is fun though!!!

    ReplyDelete