Thursday, April 8, 2010

I SEE MYSELF, AS SHE BREATHES HER LIFE INTO ME

i see my dry skin now.
where soft skin used to be.
i see pockets of flesh...
under hooded eyes.
the twinkling orbs of blue,
have faded to a shade of blue/gray.
my skin hangs,
barnacles appear daily,
on my old hull of self.
hair grows out of my ears,
and on my shoulders.
my head is bald,
i have scars from accidents and surgeries.
yet, i am still a man.
my penis hasn't denied me.
i lust.
i fantasize about an assembly line,
of supple young women.
they blow their life into me.
with ruby/red lips.
they fill my lungs, with their youthful vigor.
i am an aged blow-up doll.
i emerge from my elderly crysalis.
if only for one night.
i am a virile young man, once again.
i keep my male myth alive.
i am fooled into thinking that,
i become what i once was.
my mid-life crisis has lasted 20 years.
she is thirty...
looks great in high heels.
but most importantly,
she has filled my lungs with youth.
she breathes her life into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment